Friday, September 17, 2010

I Love IKEA

100_1405 You just never know what you will find there.   Besides the great storage options, I love their textiles. 

I saw a really cute pillow in one of the display rooms and headed right to the textile department where the tag said it was located.  Looked and looked (and then finally asked) and the girl had no idea what I was talking about.   Headed back upstairs to get a better look and, as you know if you have shopped there, it is nothing short of a maze.  Low and behold, it was made using their fabric and some of these cute little crocheted “flowers”.  It was a combination of a red and white checked fabric and a ruffle in a coordinating fabric and a few of these on there. 

They are about 4” across with endless possibilities.  I think they would even look cute hanging on a cottage Christmas tree.  But, I have that pillow stuck in my head.   The best thing is that they were $4.99 for all five – so, who knows, I may be back for more! 

(Darn, I should have bought the fabric when I was there, so I guess I will be going back.)

No comments: