Monday, December 7, 2009

Back in the saddle again . . .

images[1] Well, ladies, while I have been here physically lately, I have been emotionally distracted.   I have had several weeks of mammograms and a biopsy and am thrilled to say everything was okay.  I decorated for Christmas half-heartedly because, while I knew in my heart everything would be fine, I couldn’t help but play out the other scenario in my mind.  I am faithful about my mammograms and I hope you all are too – and let’s pray that the government doesn’t get in the way of our getting them young and yearly.  Now I am decorated and ready to let the holidays begin!!!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Oh Teresa...thankgoodness! You were smart and quite brave to get this done before the Holidays!
Blessings to you & enjoy your holiday fun!
paula:)

The Library Lady said...

Thank you God!

Diane
The Library Lady

Shanna said...

Praise the Lord! Glad to hear you got good news!!!

All My Yesterdays said...

Great news for Christmas...